My E-Journal... To share my experiences, thoughts etc..


Monday, January 18, 2010

AT LAST!!! My own blog

This is my first ever blog that i have created. During my UG I came to know about writting blogs from one of my friend. But I was unaware how to create blogs of my own. I approached whomever I know, but Alas!! may be I didnt have such people around me(or may be I didnt take proper effort to find by myself). It was the time I had great passion on writting many articles.But later my interests started to fade.
Thanks to my friend Beulah(now she is in my PG class).once chatting with her, she told me that her hobby was to write blogs... it just came in my way after a long gap.I am really happy to put my thoughts and share about myself here.Hope there will be many posts from myside henceforth.

3 comments: