My E-Journal... To share my experiences, thoughts etc..


Monday, January 25, 2010

Landed in Anna univ

Somehow after a GREAT struggle I got a place for me in anna university to do my PG in computer Science.But I wonder how am I going to climb this ladder again. I don’t know whether its going to be a successful ending or an unsatisfactory one.
Those frantic thoughts haunts my mind often, leaving me numb not knowing what my next step should be.
By God’s grace I was able to finish my first semester. But, the forthcoming semesters with 7 subjects, projects and placements drives me crazy.
During my 1st sem I used to think “I have landed up in a wrong place- This isn’t a right place for u sankari. People here are asking u to think, think and think.”(which I was not much used to in my UG).But now I couldn’t think all those. Whatever happens let me enjoy the environment of Anna university which I will not get after my PG.

1 comment: